Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pregnant Navy Seal?

Do the Navy Seals allow pregnant women?

I just went to my second water aerobics class. It was a water/land combination class. Basically, we did 45 minutes of intervals consisting of paddling with a kickboard, pushups, power walking, abs and triceps exercises. If it doesn't sound too bad, I'm not doing it justice. (The class itself was 60 minutes)

I am exhausted. This workout was pretty hard core. It wasn't so bad the first 10 minutes or so. But after 45 minutes I was holding back the puke. The instructor informed us the workout was modeled after a Navy Seal workout and I believe it.

I like the water aerobics classes because I can pretty much participate in everything...even this workout. I did my pushups on an incline (ie a chair) but that was the only modification (well, actually EVERYONE did pushups on a chair because it was so hard...but they initially had the option to do regular pushups).

I can't even lift my arms. I'm going to feel this one tomorrow. But, maybe I will be able to sleep tonight! (I don't think I have really posted about this in my blog, but I have mega pregnancy-induced insomnia. I haven't slept in days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment