Sunday, April 25, 2010

Too much walking...but a wonderful birthday

My 29th birthday was yesterday. It's hard to believe I'm 29 sometimes. I feel like I was dancing around my living room to the new Ace of Base CD on my birthday just the other day (my 15th birthday).

My parents came up to celebrate the big day with me. We went to Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo. What a cool place! It's a beautiful zoo that I highly recommend. I think we will buy the season pass next year. There were lots of kids at the zoo and they seemed to enjoy it...even the little ones.

So zoo was awesome. However, little Baby Emmett did not think it was awesome that I was on my feet all day. I feel like it's a strange phenomenom. I run 4 miles at times without an issue. But, when I walk all day (and cover WAY less than 4 miles), it hurts! What gives? My feet were aching by the end of the day and I started to get some Braxton Hicks contractions.

Either way, I'm couting the zoo as my workout for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment