Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello immune system!

Dear immune system,

Where did you go? I would like you to come back as soon as possible. I feel that I have strengthened you and refined you and challenged you through all my years and you were the Gold Standard of all immune systems (thanks, in no small part to eating food off of the missile capsule floor). With you, I was the envy of all my friends and family. I laughed in the face of seasonal cold and flus. With you by my side, I was destined to survive the next great pandemic.

Apparently, you are now on vacation. Am I too fat for you? Why have your forsaken me? I have been sick for the last 3 weeks....yes, 3 weeks. Everytime I start to feel slightly better, the next little virus comes knocking.

I miss you. Come back.
me

Workout: Despite feeling like death, I managed to walk 1/2 mile, run 3 miles and walk 1/2 mile. Pup kept me going. My calves were on fire from water aerobics yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment