Tuesday, April 13, 2010

3rd trimester pain

Who need to train with a weigh vest when you have a 20lb baby belly?!

I hurt today. My goal was to run 5 miles...I was WAY short of that. I believe I made it running about 2 miles before I had to stop. I had cramps (maybe Braxton Hicks?) and my legs were burning. Eric and I ended up walking/running the last 2 miles back to the house.

It was 86 degrees outside which is honestly probably too hot for pregnant running. I brought a Camelback along...but I think the only thing that did was add more weight to my suffering legs!

I hope this was just a bad day and not the beginning of the end for pregnant running.

(I hurt today as well...more cramps.) So now I'm laying on the couch eating a bag (yes, the large size) of hershey kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment