Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ran myself raw

Ran 6 miles on the indoor track today...2 miles one direction, 2 miles the other direction, 2 miles the first direction. Dang, that is a lot of laps.

I absolutely destroyed the inside of my legs. I have the worst chafing EVER. Is this a pregnancy thing? Or maybe my thighs are getting so fat that they rub together? Or maybe I'm just a sweaty blob of mess. I felt the pain about mile 3 but I knew it would be worse if I stopped. Now I am having a twinge of regret as I can't put on any pants right now! Just a sweet lil' show for the neighbors. Besides the inside of my legs, I also got chafed underneath my arms...so it's definitely a whole body thing somehow.

I think I may be facing maternity workout reality....being forced to buy maternity spandex or unitards to wear! They are so hideous...I don't think I can do it. But, I don't think my gym would appreciate me running naked either. Oh, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment