Thursday, January 21, 2010

When you can no longer fit into snowpants, it's time to quit snowsports


Eric and I had a fabulous getaway this week to Big Sky, Montana. We spent a day touring Yellowstone National Park on snowmobile. I can't say enough about how AMAZING snowmobiling in the park was. Put it on your bucket list now!

Anyway, when I showed up at the snowmobile shop, I realized i could no longer zip and button my snowpants!! I rode the whole day with my pants unzipped...luckily, I was layered up underneath. If that isn't a sign to hang up the crazy sports, I don't know what is. You would be proud of me in that I DID NOT snowboard the next day on the mountain (that was only because I don't think i can zip up my tiny snowboard jacket....haha).

I think the baby is definitely growing this week. I can feel my stomach stretching...but then again, I did eat a ton of mexican food and M&Ms!

I also noticed some wicked headaches. I'm not sure if they were from the altitude though or pregnancy. I will keep an eye on it.

Back to the grind and the gym tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment