Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Homework trumps running

I'm in the midterm week of my LAST 2 CLASSES for my MS degree! I'm pretty stoked. It's only taken me 3 years! (yeah, some people go to school for 7 years....and they're called doctors). Although the actually classes haven't been too killer (it helps that I like the subject matter), it's tough to get it all done between working full time and life.

I ordered my cap and gown a couple days ago. One of the best things about my school is that it's in Arizona so I get to leave cold, snowy MT in March to go to my graduation.

I'm also thankful to be done with school (at least for now) if/when we have a little one running around. Eric is also fairly close to finishing his graduate degree...he should be done by the fall.

So schoolwork definitely beat out running this week. I did 5 miles yesterday (3 miles running, 1 mile walking at treadmill, 1 mile running) but that's about all I have fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment