Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Great appointment today!

We got to hear the baby's heartbeat today at our regular checkup. The doctor said he/she was moving a lot. I have been getting kicked pretty good and regularly so I'm not suprised the doctor confirmed he/she was active. Also, the doctor told us our quad screen results came back and everything looks great. It was a big relief. We have the "big ultrasound" next week and will do the full anatomy scan....and find out the gender.

I feel like once I can get past 20 weeks and the ultrasound, I can really relax and enjoy the pregnancy. I have definitely been living on pins and needles and not wanting to get too attached. I hope I can get over that once I see that everything is fine next week.

I have gained 8 lbs by my scale.

Workout today: 5 miles today (walked 1 mile, ran 4 miles). I felt really good even though I took a few days off because I was a little sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment