Sunday, February 28, 2010

We have a house in Omaha!

Hooray! We put an offer in on a house and it was accepted....so we have a house and will officially not be homeless when we have the baby, haha. Technically, we actually have two houses now. We are both hoping our house in Montana sells quickly! Anyone want to move to Montana? We will make you a deal!

I took the dogs out on a walk yesterday...we did about 3 miles. I wanted to take another easy day after I had a scary experience on Friday. On Friday, I almost passed out in the dental chair. I got really hot and dizzy and sick to my stomach. I took the rest of the afternoon off from work. I hope it was just because the office was warm and the light in my face was hot. It scared me though so I just layed around on Friday and yesterday. I felt fine yesterday and still feel good to day so hopefully it was a one time thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment