Sunday, March 28, 2010

26 weeks!

26 weeks today! I like how I can tell people I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant...that sounds cool somehow. This was my first run from our new house. The house is still a complete disaster...I almost couldn't even go because i couldn't find my running shoes. But they turned up and I went running with the dog. I ran 3 miles today...pretty slow. It felt good to run outside in the sunshine even if it's still a little cold.

I also used a new app for my Droid called Buddy Runner. I figure I have to carry my phone with my anyway (as a pregnancy precaution) so I went ahead and put this GPS/mapping/pace calculating device on my phone. I have it set so it "rings" and tells me my distance and pace every .5 miles. My only complaint about it is that it doesn't sync with Facebook even though it's supposed to. Maybe they will fix that with an update.

Also, our new house is in a great location! The neighborhood is right down the street from a recreation area that has a 5K trail around a lake. The trail is nice and wide and paved so it will be ideal for the baby jogger stroller as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment