Saturday, July 17, 2010

New theme for the blog

The theme of this blog previously was "Running while pregnant". I am annoucing a new theme today for the blog...."Not running and no longer pregnant". Critics predict it will be an exciting read.

I'm 9 days post-partum over here and still not moving real well. I have a new theory on my pain though. I HOPE it's not true, and maybe by writing it, it will represent my worst fears and then be totally unfounded. I believe I may have broken/bruised/dislocated my tailbone during Emmett's delivery! Yikes! I didn't even know you could do that...but the more I read, the more my symptoms line up. Also, it might explain why Emmett's delivery was so dang tough and why he got stuck a few times.

It seems like the only plausible reason for my lingering pain. At first, I assumed the pain was just from....well....birthing a 7lb baby. But all "that" pain seems to be healing and disappearing and I'm left with a serious pain in my butt. I can only stand for about 5 minutes before it starts to get pretty bad. And walking? Yeah, that's not really happening either. We went to Babies R Us yesterday for some essentials. Riding in the car was TERRIBLE. And I only made it a few minutes walking around the store before I was literally hanging over the stroller.

Oh well, another day of sitting around and eating bon-bons.

No comments:

Post a Comment