Saturday, July 3, 2010

39 weeks and 5 days

(Yesterday's log)
Yep....still here. No signs of baby.

It was WAY too hot and humid for me today but I was feeling a little restless. Eric volunteered to accompany me on my excursion. Thank you, Eric. We did 3 miles. I have to classify this one as a walk/run. All in all, I probably managed to run at least 1.5 miles. We took it about 1/2 mile at a time. Eric was really encouraging and kept picking out landmarks for me to make it to (the next corner, the stop sign). I walked all the up hills today.

My left hip is feeling wierd....like it's coming out of joint. But, it didn't really get worse along the run either. I definitely had a lot of Braxton Hicks on today's run but they settled down after the run once I got something to eat and drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment