Sunday, June 20, 2010

One day at a time

I took advantage of the suprisingly cool weather and went running yesterday! I actually felt pretty good. I did a told of 4.3 miles. I ran at least 3 miles of that. I had to take 3 walking breaks in there just to make sure I was going easy. I actually felt better towards the end of the run than I did at the beginning.

Two people yelled stuff at me when I was running today...but they were both nice and yelled that I was "hardcore". I'm officially a spectacle.

It's funny because running during pregnancy is the reverse of running to get into shape. I have started doing walk-run workouts that I have recommended in the past for my non-runner friends to get in shape. Instead of running for more minutes and walking for less minutes, in pregnancy, I keep cutting the running and walking more!

I do think I "overdid" it yesterday though. After my run, I went out with Eric and my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and we walked around all afternoon. By evening, I was hurting! Lots of cramps!

38 weeks today. I feel like I'm ready...please come soon, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment