Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baring it all....the 3 1/2 week post partum belly



I decided I had to be honest with myself. The baby weight is not going to come off by eating double stuff oreos and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Oops. So I have renewed my commitment to trimming the baby weight.




Here's the belly! (3 1/2 weeks post-partum....still 16 lbs over pre-pregnancy weight. I say "still" because I was this weight when I left the hospital.)




I walked 4.75 miles this morning with Emmett, Charley and the BOB (got a pic of that one too!). We left at 9 am but it was ridiculously hot. Clearly, I'm a bad mom...but I think it was a little too hot for baby as well (yes, he is shaded the whole time.) It pains me to say that we will have to get up earlier to beat this heat.




Walk went well. My tailbone pain is minimal. But, I can tell I'm still a LONG way from running. Hopefully I will be able to do some ab work and arm exercises later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment