Friday, May 21, 2010

Pregnancy roller coaster

The one thing I really can't get used to while pregnant is how up and down I feel physically day to day or even hour to hour! Sometimes I feel awesome, sometimes not so awesome.

I did it! I did my run today and I'm pretty proud. I went a total of 4.33 miles and I ran at least 3 miles of it. I only walked in the very beginning to warm up and then only took 1 more break during the run. Yes! It was fairly warm and muggy today too.

If you had asked me a few days ago or yesterday, I would have told you I was done with running. But today, I felt fine. So wierd! I guess the big lesson here is you have to learn to roll with the punches...run when you can and lay on the couch when you don't feel up to it.

Weight wise, I'm still holding steady at 24-25lbs gained (almost 34 weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment