Monday, December 28, 2009

Snowsports are over as quickly as they started

We went snowboarding yesterday at Showdown. I was exactly 13 weeks. Sadly, I think yesterday was my last foray down the hills. I just felt off the whole day. I was a bit wobbly on my board and felt like my balance was shot. I don't know if it was just nerves or truly a physical symptom but Eric and I felt that it was probably best to go with my gut instinct and hang up the board.

I didn't feel great yesterday either...so far, I'm been lucky and have had no morning sickness. I hope I don't "get mine" in the 2nd trimester!

The "big date" in my mind right now is 7 January. That's our next ob/gyn appointment and I know they will at least check the heartbeat on the doppler. I feel like if we can just make it to the 7th, that will be another huge weight off my shoulders.

I thought the 2nd trimester would be so exciting and I would feel so pregnant. Maybe I have to wait a bit for that....haha. I still don't look or really feel pregnant. Once in a while, I think I can feel my uterus (or the "baby's house) way down in my stomach. Or, it could be a tumor...who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment