Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random running

I logged 4 miles on Monday on the treadmill...pace ranged between 6.0mph and 6.5 mph

Tuesday: 3 miles. I did 1.5 miles on the track and 1.5 miles on the treadmill. I'm realizing that the treadmill is "safer" for me. My pace on the track was my normal pre-pregnancy pace. Ooops! I think that's a little fast. I also did some situps and pushups. I'm enjoying the last month before I'm not supposed to do exercises on my back anymore. Why is this a rule? I mean, I can sleep on my back but I can't weight lift on my back?? More research on my part is needed.

In other news, I think my secret is about to blow open at work. I wanted to keep this whole pregnancy thing under wraps until at least January but I don't think we are going to make it! People are starting to connect the dots!

No comments:

Post a Comment