Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ok, Ok...I take it back

Metro community college.....I apologize that I ever laughed in your general direction or made fun of any community college at any time...ever. You are kicking my arse. I have been doing homework for 12 straight hours today. I believe that is more than I ever studied in either my undergrad or for my masters (except for that one time when I wrote a 20 page paper in one day).

For Christmas, I would like a Metropolitan Community College T-shirt. Respect.

I would also like to pass on some general advice to anyone that cares. Working full time + taking classes + caring for an infant + pumping in off time to feed said infant is a little ambitious. To accomplish this feat, I have made several sacrifices. 1) I have given up working out 2) I have given up Weight Watchers (for this week) and have lived almost entirely on french fries 3) I have given up cleaning the house and 4) I have given up sleep.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Now that is ambitious!! Still need more baby updates - AND PICTURES!!

    ReplyDelete